Medical Health Information
For Advice on how to best support your child to keep themselves and others safe, please see the documents below.
- The 6 Steps of handwashing – How to wash your hands correctly to help prevent the spread of germs
- Coughs and Sneezes – how to catch it, bin it and stop it spreading
Supporting and Maintaining Positive Child Mental Health
The following websites offer support and advice on how to support your child’s emotions, behaviours and changing moods.
- Kirklees advice and links to resources to support children’s wellbeing
- NHS - Every Mind Matters
top tips on listening without judging, supporting through difficulties, building positive routines – including sleep etc.
- NHS – Self Care Kit
ideas for keeping health, letting go of worries, laughing, breathing etc.
- NHS – Talking to children about their feelings
- How to help children regulate their emotions and become calm
- NHS – Dealing with anger
- Grief and Loss
Please also contact Mrs N Conquest (Inclusion Manager and Mental Health Champion) or Miss P Whitworth (Learning Mentor & Well-Being Support) if you have any concerns.